Our Changing Climate
Global warming is not only taking hold but speeding up. The Anturus team travel to Iceland to explore what can be done to control the crisis. Can energy from renewable sources match the amounts we now use? Can we capture carbon from the atmosphere to cool the climate? The effects of global warming on Iceland are profound. What can Iceland teach us about our changing climate?FacilitatorAnturusLocationOnline broadcastSuitable ForJunior secondary school studentsLanguageEnglish with Chinese & English subtitlesDate & Time
Mon - FriRemarks
- The tour lasts for about 20mins.
- Schools are required to register through Croucher Science Week school-event registration site.
- Registered schools will receive a link to access the video which will be available for unlimited playing in the period of time listed above.
- Registered schools will receive a resource pack by email for teachers to arrange follow-up activity.
- School registration starts on 25 February 2021 at 12noon.