Teacher Development Seminar
Join the Science Museum Group Academy team for an online webinar exploring the key elements of engagement and how to use them to plan and develop engaging and inspiring experiences for your students. The team will explore the five key elements for creating engaging learning experiences – Hook, Inform, Enable, Extend and Reflect. You will have the opportunity to try out techniques for each element and discuss ideas to help you plan engaging and inspiring STEM experiences for your students in and beyond the classroom.FacilitatorScience Museum Group Academy (UK)FormatLive by Zoom WebinarSuitable ForScience teachers of primary and secondary schoolsLanguageEnglishDate & Time
16.00 - 17.00Remarks
- The seminar lasts for about 60mins.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Teachers from the local schools are required to register through the Training Calendar System of EDB. Successful teachers will receive a Zoom link to access the seminar.
- Teachers from the international schools are required to register through Croucher Science Week school-event registration site. Successful teachers will receive a Zoom link to access the seminar.
- School registration starts on 1st March 2022 at 12noon.